Accepted for CFA®, CIMA®, and CFP® credit
A complimentary webinar for financial advisors
The largest names in the market are growing even larger as they outperform. In fact, the top 5 companies currently make up about 20% of the index, a level not seen since the 1970s.
How can advisors help their clients navigate market concentration risk? The answer could be using an Equal Weight approach.
Join us to explore:
- Tactical and strategic ways practitioners are implementing equal weight in client portfolios
- How the S&P 500 Equal Weight Index is constructed and how it may help investors target large-cap exposure with lower sensitivity to the biggest names
- How the S&P 500 EWI can be used as a benchmark for active managers
- Nick Kalivas, Head of Factor and Core Equity Product Strategy, Invesco
- Bryan Novak, CAIA, Senior Managing Director, Astor Investment Management LLC
- Hamish Preston, Associate Director, U.S. Equity Indices, S&P Dow Jones Indices